Simple works fine

no strings attached;

1/10/2008

noone but me from URL @ 12:13 AM

School school schooooool!
I actually had homework to do today.
It was just basic Amaths but it got me damn annoyed cos i've forgotten how to do the simplest of things already.
Sheeeeshkebabs!

Anw, i like my class! 8A11. 16 of us, 4 guys only! HAHA.
If i stay on in VJ & continue my stream, these would be the people who'll be by my side for the next 2 years.
But, uh, haha i dunno about my stream.
I attended my first Hist tutorial today & i felt so dumb cos everyone knew stuff about Nationalism & Revolutionary nationalism and whatnot; except for me.
I was praying that Ms Goh wouldn't call my name & i was extraordinarily quiet during that lesson, haha.
All my teachers are pretty nice. We did a poem on mushrooms growing from shit for our first lit lesson.
But uh, hahaha i keep nodding off during lectures. Oops. I doubt its cos im sleepy cos whenever i take out my phone to message i become wideee awake. Heeee :D

& CCA! I got into socccerrrrr! :D
I've always wanted to join soccer but the only thing that stopped me was that i was afraid i wouldn't be able to commit.
Im still afraid that i cant, so i still dunno.
But i reallyrealllyreallllllly want to :x
Other than soccer, im interested in ODAC too.
But uh, see how. I'll have to decided by tmr cos there's soccer training on Fri.

& then i went back to Cedar! :D
With Nurin & Rupini for parade, but we met sooo many other ex-sec4s there. Twas good to see familiar faces again, despite the unfamiliar grounds.
Talked to a couple of teachers too.
& i realise how much i miss Cedar!
Today after a long time i cried laughing! HAHA.
i missed the cadets tooo!
We 3 went for dinner then headed home.

-
I was walking Nurin to Kallang mrt station & we met my mom, hahah.
Nurin started playing merry-g0-round with my ohsoharmless doggie, L.
& then she threatened to bring a cat near me.
& she called the cat like this-
"AH CHOOT CHOOT CHOOOT!"
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH OMG! I burst out laughing so damn hard mann.
Like whaaaaat? Ah choot choot chooot?
HAHAHHAHA. Damn funny.
But my mom probably thinks we're crazy, mwahah.

& then yesterday. Chimpanzee came and did monkey sounds to me too. Sth like "OOH OOH AHH AHH"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA! That made me LOL damnnn long too. & today during my lectures i thought abt the rtd monkey sounds and almost burst out laughing again.
HAHA!
I think tmr(later) i'll think of the chimpanzee & Nurin's cat sounds and probably laugh to myself. HAHA.

Which brings me to say, the past 2 days have been goooooood :D
I have been laughing and smiling and having a hell of a time!
I really think friends are damn precious.
THANK YOU for being my friend!

still counting though-10days.

There's Pe tmr & i havent hung my shirt out to dry after washing :x
My blouse is still wet too :x
I can't wait for the 14th! :D
But i can wait to miss school; and soccer trainings, oh no! ):

Alright, sayo nara!
(HAHAHAH i want to laugh cos i just thought of sth else someone else said in Jap)

you caught me offguard,
now im running and screaming.

template by seven ten design